Thursday, January 21, 2010

school...

hey i'm bac after a friggin long period of time..

well..school starting in a week and i stil haven't bought my school shoes yet...

it's reli reli hard to find shoes tat match yr uniform here...

100% not like m'sia..


the name of my school will b James Sheahan Catholic High School and tat up there is my school logo!!
it's pretty big i guess and i juz hope tat i wont get lost at all...
will b pretty embarrasing if i get lost...laughing stock of the whole school...xp
i'll put in me wit my yucky icky uniform here as soon as school starts...
i will not look the same ade anymore...
more of an overstuffed blue balloon wit shoes on..
i dun reli hav much time soo i think i'll juz end it here...
and i'll post more when i hav the time or when i hav internet again...
-Ade Chen is saying Au revoir-
p.s. I Love my lil bubba...most awesome living thing eva!!*hugs and kisses* if your reading tis..

2 comments:

  1. over stuffed balloon wit shoes!!! xD!!!
    cutest thing ever! oh... and take care in school! ^^
    muaxx

    ReplyDelete