Monday, January 4, 2010

Am I Sick?!

well,it has been reli cold recently..
hopefully the weather will b better...i hav been coughing non-stop 4 he past few dayz and i seem to always hav a blocked nose..
mayb it is juz side effects from my sinus problem...even my aunt is worried bout me,saying tat i hav been coughing too much..
but i haven't been sneezing a lot..
hmm.. a mystery or mayb it is juz sum allergies or the cold dry air...
sooo juz let tat b...

I cried yesterday(2/1/2010) and i hav no idea y...
it happened while i was talking wit my dad on the phone abt the plan 4 me to go bac to Orange.
he told me if i wanted could stay in elbourne longer but i juz said to him NO,I WANT TO GO BACK NOW,I DUN WANT TO STAY HERE ANYMORE..
i felt reli bad after tat coz my aunt was there and she was taking care of us soo well..
but i seriously had no idea y did i cry abt me going bac to Orange!I shud b Ecstatic...but i wasn't..another mystery 4 me....been a weird day..

I've been studying as usual...tis time i studied harder than ever...currently my brain is now full of sciency stuff...which makes me kinda like a dork..i actually spent a whole hour trying to understand abt the stars in my science book...was reli interesting but kinda hard...
*sigh*I hope i can cope wit it during my school lessons and hope i can score all As' during my exams..hmm..i'll try my hardest...

well,my school is gonna start on the 29th of January but then i hav an orientation a day b4 school starts..part of me is juz reli excited but the other part juz wants to go bac to M'sia where my friends and my hubby is..but in the other hand i hav my dad here wit me!!And i can't b selfish it'll juz b unfair coz my dad had given up a lot juz to get me here for me to hav a great future!
so i shud juz go for it and i am actually reli interested in my studies here...i shud juz b thankful tat i hav the chance to b here rite now!!and i thank God for it!!

As always i feel a lil tired so i think i shud get sum sleep now...


Au Revoir
Sayonara
Selamat Tinggal
Bye Bye!!!

-Piggy asleep-

No comments:

Post a Comment