Tuesday, January 12, 2010

suggestion?!

well..as i was talking to sum1 last nite on MSN,he had given me the idea of email-ing each other instead of going online..juz email each other on and off..or mayb until one of us are able to reply...
so i was thinking tat mayb it is a good idea...and tat v shud at least try it out when school starts 4 me!!!
and tat u saying tat v may need to juz keep a distance 4 a lil while!
well i guess it is a perfect idea...
well,wat do u think if u wanna keep tis relationship going on...
do tell aite my hunky baby..
coz i dun hav much time left 4 me to use the internet!!


i'll b leaving to Orange on the 14th of January and the 13th will b the last day 4 me to use the internet b4 i hav to be a bookworm again!
well..yet again i'm still confused and i hav no idea wta is going on in my mind...
i juz reli hate it!!


-confused piggy juz doesn't care anymore-

No comments:

Post a Comment