Sunday, November 4, 2012

Form 1 to SPM

Hi! Starting this post today was really challenging since I haven't been posting stuff out in awhile! I tried to do something different but really I'm just not that talented.. sooo..anyway,as you all may know i am from Malaysia but moved to Australia and i'm not sure if yous know that i was in a government school from year 1 to year 7(known as form 1)..honestly best years of my life..i had friends and i was happy.. i felt as if i belong..and im going off topic.. so i left the government system when i was in year 8(form 2) to join the private schooling system..well homeschooling to be precise! and i moved to australia when i was in year 9(form 3)..it is now my 3rd year in australia and im not complaining since i managed to escape all the compulsory national exams.. high school in malaysia ends when you're in year 11(form 5) and there is a compulsory exam that needs to be taken to prove that you had gone through 5 years of high school..and it is called Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia(SPM) or in english the Malaysian Certificate of Education..in my eyes its sort of like a qualification test to get accepted into college after high school and that you are capable of doing well in it! so excuse me if i do some maths right this moment..i cant help it..im asian and its in my blood..=p since i left in year 7 and im currently suppose to be in form 5 which means i have not seen any of my classmates for 4 years total! that is a fucking long time and a few days ago was their official last day of high school and the high school i went had a lil farewell party just to end their 5 years of education at that particular school and there were pictures.. as i went through the large amounts of pictures spamming my facebook homepage..it brought back plenty of memories and eventho i only spent a whole year with them..they have definitely been considered as family and that will never change! whenever i think about them,it brings tears to my eyes because i know that i probably would never see them again and facebook really isnt my favourite kind of way in communicating with people.. tomorrow begins their SPM and i just wanna wish them all the best(hopefully they read this) and God Bless!! I'm positive that they'll all do well..and will be happy with their results!! I love you guys and I always will!! Definitely a catch up is needed whenever i am back in malaysia..Miss yous!! xoxoxoxo =D p.s. to all the readers out there i know this is an extremely random post but thats just me! =D

1 comment:

  1. if you're coming back to malaysia, please do visit!
    i miss you so damn much!!

    -eunice :)

    ReplyDelete