Monday, February 15, 2010

Bores-ville!!

AHHH!!!!
it's sooo boring!!!
i'm juz random-izing here!!
well..it's the new years and i'm bac baby!!!
i'm finally bac at m'sia!
and when i 1st came to c my friends and family!!
they had said:

-you became thinner!
-you became fairer!!
-you became FATTER!!
-you become more pretty!!

and all of it is sooo ain't true except the fat part!!!
and all my uncles and aunties keep on asking me on how was aussie??
liked it??
had fun..how was school...is it different from m'sian school!
soo ANNOYING!!
to b a polite person i juz smiled and said ok lar and like tat lar!!
and etc.


then i played table football(if tat's wat you called it)
and i lost to a 9 year old girl!!!
sooo embarrassing!!
luckily she was my baby cousin!


after that i juz fell asleep!!!
so damn freaking tired after all the commotion!!!

well,so now i'm bored and i'm fast awake whilst every1 is fast asleep in their beds!!!
but i still miss my bubba!
i wont b able to c him until i come bac from sitiawan!!
which sux a lot!!!!
i'm sorry i didn't c u the 1st time you came wit barney and tinee!!
i bet i reli made the three of you reli reli pissed off at me!
but you know tat i love you rite bubba and it wasn't on purpose!!!

ok so now i fell bad and i dun wanna type no more!!
so i'll go bac to sleep!!!
nitez ppl!!
love ya'll!!

4 comments:

  1. Yourr just too modest!>< hahahhaha
    yeah it's called table football, but another name for it will be foosball.. =P
    technically, only two people... I knew you were working... so I was the idiot who was urmmm Tepuk sebelah tangan... xD
    don't feel bad aight? It's me! Kenn, your bubba! xD... ♥ ya!
    smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so not modest!i am inconsiderable!
    ok,so i'm not dumb!!and your smarter than me to even know the 1nd term of it!
    haha..no u so aren't tepuk sebelah tangan!
    i always feel bad!and I'm me,Ade!!your err...future wife!
    love ya!!
    hugs and kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! =D... you got me at future wife!.... Lou Poh!!!! ^^ I love you! =)
    YOu say your not moddest, and the next line, your calling me smarter than you... issn't that just plain modesty?...I'm going to say this line one more time;
    sometimes, ad, You gotta just accept the fact that your awesome!
    hahahaha
    muaksss

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!so i won..=D
    I love you bubba!
    you are smart!!and i am seriously not modest at all!!
    not one bit..
    I disagree wit you statement!!
    muacksss!!

    ReplyDelete