Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dream boy?

Hmm..do they really exist??
Well,Im'ma tell you a story in this post..probably won't be long cause I never write long posts..
So well anyway,back to the story part..and it starts like this and if you're not too keen in reading this just don't bother..
Hmm...righto...
A few months ago as long as I can remember,I somehow magically became friends with a dude from the church I go to when I'm back in Malaysia through Facebook of course..
Then one day I told myself that I was gonna talk to one unknown person on my friends list and be friends..
Well,I saw this dude and I thought to myself that he looked like someone I know..but I wasn't too sure..so I clicked on his name and said hi..
I wasn't sure either of getting a reply actually but he replied and so I asked how'd we become friends and then he told me...
He seemed pretty nice so I talked to him more often..I already have obviously thought him as a friend..
But then we stopped talking for quite awhile for some reason and I totes forgot how I met him but I didn't wanna be a silly head so I didn't ask..
Hmm...then...we started talking on MSN and Skype and all that and got pree tight..
We still talk now which i think is pree' cool I guess cause he in the end turned out to be a really good friend..
If I have to say and group him,I would say that he is one of my bestie..
Who knew that a complete stranger would be one of my close friends after all..
If I look back now,I'm glad I said hi and regretted that I should of said it sooner...
I know you reading this mr because I told you..Teehees...
Thank yhoo for being in my life,I don't think it would be the same if I haven't met you...
I lovers you and I sure do misses you everyday!!!!
=)

-The End-
Peace from the land down under...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

2 comments:

  1. who knew strangers could have such a huge impact on ur life ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right.....they can make such a difference!!!!

      Delete