Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Annoying people on buses

G'day ya peeps...
Another day,another post..
Here I am sitting on the bus just waiting for my stop like any other person on the bus.
Through my alright observation skills,I've noticed that there are always people who no one would sit with or
As I see it,everyone has their own preferences..the first would be friends then family and next comes the randoms or in my case the racists..
It's weird how you sit there and as they walk by your seat..they give you the weirdest look ever..
Looks like as if you have infections and diseases that are contagious...

According to my history geography teacher,he says that we are the future of the world which is sorta true and that we our generation can stop these racism acts and all those crap but it doesn't seem like it at all..
So,I am almost reaching my stop..ttyl peeps..
xoxo..
Till the next post..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment