Friday, June 24, 2011

White men and chocolate alcoholic cakes..

Hey,its ade here again and I'm just gonna tell a story about my very not so interesting life..as always,obviously..
Well,I had a pupil free day a few days ago and I honestly was expecting the day to be like any other normal day I have which is dull,boring and the only thing I do is study..
But no it was the opposite..
It was a great day for sure..
Anyway,I got up at 11 something close to noon..and I went straight on MSN and I saw me best buddy...=)
So deffo made my morning and talked to him a bit cause he was in class.. yes,a rebel he is aye..stayed in bed for AGES cause it was warm under blankets and I was freezing...it might be due to the slight rain outside and also the wind..which was howling..
Then,I felt like cupcakes so I started to make some..took me awhile tho...but was well worth it..
This is when the fun all started as whilst i was putting cupcake mixture into cases..it started raining heavier..slowly as time passed,it turned 1:32 pm and I was still working on the first batch of cupcakes..
Frustrated,I looked out the kitchen window and I saw SNOW falling down...it was amazing I think...
It was so calm,so soothing,so pretty...
I jumped around the kitchen like a little girl who just needs to go to the toilet..
I was hoping and waiting for the snow to settle down on the grass but I had doubts that it wouldn't cause it was raining before and the ground was wet and snow don't settle on wet areas...
Time went by and I put the second batch of cupcakes into the oven and I was wondering if the snow was there and I looked out and there the snow was...
While waiting for the cupcakes to bake,I went out excited and played around with the snow...
There are pichahs somewhere around cause I don't think that I can explain anymore!!!
=)

<3 Ade Chen...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment