Sunday, February 12, 2012

how to spend a saturday?!

hey everyone!! i know i've been MIA(Missing In Action) for awhile now but i guess you're all use to it now since i always am!!
The reason I've not been able to write in here was cause I had been back in Malaysia since the 19th and there weren't a lot of time for me to get on the internet! so now i am updating all of you about where i've been! now after returning back from australia last night, and what i have gone through today.. it got me thinking on a post that i could write about!
today, is January the 28th and i have just arrived in australia from malaysia early this morning at 12:20 midnight. i got back to my aunty's place at around 2:40am and went to bed at about 3:30am cause we were talking and what not!
we all knew that we were going to have a busy day ahead of us and that we had to be up and running by 9:30am!
but due to my lack of sleep and my aunty's parshall insomnia we both could not get up at the time we planned to!
at 10 am we got up, got dressed, had breakfast and headed out!! we went to a house my aunty owns half an hour to where we had stayed last night.
for the rest of the day, we were measuring, nailing, painting, scraping, sweeping and many more. that took us from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm, about 9 hours worth of work which is quite a lot for me cause i usually spend saturdays either doing homework or sleeping or playing with my laptop. (yes, i do know that i am a very lazy person)
it was absolutely insane from not doing anything on a saturday to a non-stop work day!!

if i were to be asked if i had liked it?
i would probably say a yes, why?
because it was fun and new and exciting eventhough i was extremely tired after..
all that work was most definitely worth it! and i even lost a few kilos cause i didn't eat anything that day but fruits and water!

Toodles!!!
=D
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment