Sunday, January 15, 2012

moving houses!!

Hello hello, how are all of you doing???!! Well,I hope?
How has your day been so far?
Let me tell you bout mine..
The plan for today was to help my brother move houses!
We started our day at 10am and we headed out of the house at 11:20am to make our way to the jousing estate which is 40 minutes from where we are staying now..after we collected the keys from the housing agent or something like that,we had to put all of my brother's things to the house before we could take in the other stuff! he was staying in Shepparton, Melbourne before and now he is moving to west Melbourne..
We had to actually make three trips to that housing estate cause there were just way too much stuff(my mum brought stuff from Malaysia) for just one trip!
After the first trip,we picked up my sister and went to Chadstone to get some L.O.T.F(Lord of The Fries) cause we just cool like that and it good!! Yum yum yummmeh!!
We finished moving all the stuff at 8:30pm and went to the house where we left our sister at..
I thought our job for the day was done but it wasn't at all!! I mean not at all!! The house(the other house that is located at Clayton) that my sister was in had to be cleaned as well cause they'll be people who will come soon to rent the rooms there! So I had to sweep and mop the kitchen and dining area!! Ughh!! Took ages..been such a busy day..like seriously!
When we finished cleaning for the day( we have to go back tomorrow morning to finish cleaning everything) I find out that we had to load the car AGAIN for the bloody fourth time cause my aunty used to live there but she just recently got married so she moved most of her belongings to her husbands place and we had to bring in the rest of the stuff to her(cause we are staying at her place at the moment) and there are still more to be taken to her tomorrow!!!
Well,I think I should end it here cause I'm sort of losing my track of what I'm writing about and to be honest,I can't really remember what I had just written.
It's been a busy day and it will be busy tomorrow and the day after cause we have other houses to clean cause we renting out a lot of it and heaps of work has to be done to get it ready! So I shall be off to bed cause I'm tired!! See you guys!! I love you!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment