Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year!!

it's officially 2012 known to be the year where the world ends!
happy new year everyone! i hope all of you have a fantastic new year!! it's a new year, new responsibilities, new goals, new adventures, new love(possibly). It's a whole new beginning for me, a fresh start!!

i spent new years day having my first driving lesson with my dad!
after my 16th birthday i went for my Learner's driving licence test and first go i got it!so, after hours and hours of convincing him on New Years Ever, I finally managed to drive his car.. of course i wasn't very good at first but i improved after awhile! i was also fairly terrified at the wheel!
half an hour passed,still improving.. then it came to an hour worth of driving.. and when i was about to press the brakes,it didn't work and i was on a slope heading towards a field..but thank god to my dad pulled the handbreak in time! we went home straight away after that..It was seriously terrifying!!
i told dad that i wasn't gonna touch the wheel anymore!

but the next day came and he told me to go for another drive..i was scared but i guess it was worth it cause i was able to sorta drive! so i was driving as per usual and then when i was about to turn into the round about the brakes failed again!! and again, dad pulled the hand brakes..
from that lesson on, i've learned that my dad is my hero and he seriously knows how to keep his calm!!

i'm lucky to have someone like him in my life despite the almost accidents!!
=D

<3 Ade

No comments:

Post a Comment