Saturday, January 14, 2012

A broken phone !!!

Hello everyone, I come here today to write about some bad news and it is as you thought about my phone!! Awhile ago, my phone have given some very annoying problems!!! I have no idea how it started but the first honk that happened was that I couldn't use a little part of my phone and now it has grown and now i can't use almost half of my screen!! Texting, blogging, Facebook, twitter.. All limited due to the non-functional screen!! I'm using a htc wildfire and I have not used it for more than a year..actually less!! So to whomever whos thinking of getting a wildfire, I suggest you don't!! Well, I wasn't planning this isn't to be a long one as it is 1 am and I have to get up early tomorrow morning!!

See you everyone!! I'll try and blog as much as I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment