Saturday, January 14, 2012

Back home AGAIN!!

Hey everyone, I am back and I have some news!! I'm in Melbourne for a week spending time with my relatives and my siblings before I leave to Malaysia again for the last time!! It's sad but exciting at the same time cause this will be my last trip in two years!! Don't understand why I'm excited to be honest but I am!! And I'm only gonna be back for around 10 days due to school!! So to all my Malaysian readers..I bid you a hello and we shall have to meet up sometime next week as that is when I shall be back home!! Chinese new year, here I come!!! Again, wasn't planning this to be a long post.. I just wanted to inform everyone and tell you that. Will most definitely try to blog as much as I can!!
That you for reading everyone and I love you!!!!
Oh and I'll also be back home not only for Chinese new year but also for my parents 25th wedding anniversary which is excellent!!!
Anyways, I'm exhausted as I travelled for 10 hours today from orange to Melbourne!! Goodnight everyone an that care!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Ade Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment