Monday, May 2, 2011

BFF?!?!WTF!!

Now readers (if I have any), this is the start of another rant of my not so fascinating life..
Do you still remember the first week of primary school??
You meet friends and share food together..hang out..just chilling..
You think that your friendship will always last and would never ever break..it feels like you can trust him/her in anything and everything in your life..
she or he is your bff..your best friend forever..
Once high school comes by,everything just changes..your best friend would be a friend that you rarely see..
Honestly,friends don't last forever..
Sometimes they are never there for you, never there to comfort you, never there to be by your side..
The fun times you had and all those memories gone...

I've heard of kids who can't even remember who their best friend was,who they hung out with..people who say shit bout their best friend from primary school just cause they don't wanna be friends with them anymore and doesn't have the balls to tell them so they make rumors..

It's sad how someone you trust very much,backstabs you..
When you confront them,they lie or act innocent..
In my opinion,a bff is a friend who knows your secret no matter what school you're in or what country you're at and actually cares about you.
They'll try to talk to you eventho they are busy or suppose to be doing an assessment..

But that is just what I think..the world is how it is..school will always be a school..on my next post I'm thinking of starting a blog series so tell me what you think and what I should write about..

Lots of love from the land of the south...
Ade Chen signing out..
Till the next time peeps...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment