Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tired!!!!

it's been only a WEEK
and my whole body aches like CRAZEE!!!
I can't even walk straight now!
oh wait!tat's not coz of muscles,its coz of my injured knee!!=x

do you know that!!
I LOVE DRAMA!!!
and and and I Love Japanese!!!
WHEEEE!!!
oh wait!I Love all my electives!!=)
coz it all rocks!!!

URGHH!!!
I have tonnes and tonnes of homework to finish!!
my hands can barely even work any more!
soo much research!
being in the smart class sucks!!

i've been cleaning the house like a mad lady just coz sum1 will b staying in my ROOM!!!
all coz of her i gotta move out of my beloved room!
but it's aite coz i'll b going bac to my bubba in 3 days tops!
how awesome is tat bubba!

I miss you bubba!
it's been soo long and i can't wait till i get home!!
it's great tat i'll b bac for 2 weeks coz i can spend all my time with you!
I have so much to tell you since you don't go online anymore!
since you started work!
imagine what'll happen when you start college!!It'll be such a DRAG!!


niways!!I MET Friends people!!
can you imagine that!!the most boring person ever has friends!!
UNBELIEVEABLE!!
and DUH!?an ASIAN in school can make friends wit Aussie-ians but cant make friends wit asians!!
how weird is tat!!


I've been in aussie for nearly 5 months and i dun have ppl starring at me no more!!WHHEEEEEEEE!!!
I can't even breath rite without him!
i need my bubba to come here quick or not i'll die without you beside me!
Life here is such a bore and I've been eating and eating and EATING as much as i can(not reli)
but i am reli FAT now!!all thanks to my dearly loved DAD!

so i'm outta ideas and i'll blog whenever i can again!!
I love you people!!
Especially Carrie(I know yr reading tis!!) and my kenny bunny!

I'll b back everyone!!
Ill be back!

- you can call me Panda-san -

p.s I'm coming home in 4 days!!
count the days every1!
p.p.s.oh ya!did i mention that'll i'll b missing school for 2 weeks and I gotta take all my homework bac!!!I'm sooo gonna b dead meat when i get bac!!
p.p.p.s I gotta get a job real quick before i get broke!
p.p.p.p.s I love ginger beer and OJ too!!

2 comments:

  1. one minute, japanese is killing you, and the other, you love japanese... @_@... hehehehe
    Being in the smart class does put alittle more pressure... but you smart marr... =)
    YOUR NOT BORING!!!!!!!!! >< YOUR THE MOST AWESOME PERSON IN THA WORLD!
    I guess Aussies are more friendly...
    PANDA SAN...
    sorry I can't go there sooner... It's not that easy leaving this country... xP... I don't even have a passport yet... ahahahaha
    Miss ya like crazee hun! MUAXX


    take care,
    kenny the bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!i love japanese eventough it is killing me!!!
    yea tat's y being in the smart class sux!!!
    and i am sooo not smart!!
    i'm the most BORING and STUPID person in the whole wide world!
    yea,mayb they are and mayb sum of them aren't!!!
    hmmm.....who knows...
    ye ai know you can't leave yet but no worries!!!you'll hav time!
    i miss you more bubba!!

    ove ya!!
    panda-san

    ReplyDelete