Saturday, January 30, 2010

Awkward-ness!!

O HAYO GOZAIMAS!!

well,i think tis post will b reli long!!!
hmm..so where do i start!!
oh yes....
on the 28th of January 2010,my school that i would b attending to,James Sheahan Catholic High School had Orientation for new kids for example ME!!!
well,in the morning,i wasn't sure if i should where my uniform or where casual clothes..
so i made the worst choice ever!!
i had worn the wrong type of clothing!!

1st rule in tat school..Orientation neva ever wear casual clothes!!make a bad impression
so put of 10 students,I was the oni one who wore casual clothing...
and i had juz felt like going bac home to change but i was tooo late!!
so i bear with it for 3 hours walking every where around the school!!
and doing sum lame questions wit my so called new friends..
it was till 11 and i started at 8 am in the morning!!
how suckish was that!!
i was actually suppose to go bac at 5pm wit my neighbour but instead i had a friend which is now ma best friend,and her family had agreed to send me bac home with their very very hungry stomachs!!I was sooo grateful for their help!!

then comes the 1st day of school!!I woke up at 6 am in the morning coz my dad and his very noisy movements around the house woke me up and also coz of the reli reli bright sun tat was shining in my eyes!!
so i got up and my dad went to work and i got ready for school,i took my bath and i tied my hair and did my hair in the ever most cutest way i can..xp
coz i had like bobby pins all over my hair and a headband and a reli reli bright maroon ribbon tied to my hair..
i had no idea y but i said to my self tat tis would b a great day,juz to lighten my day..
walked over to the Ortiz's house(my neighbours) so tat his daughters and me could go to school as v are in the same school after all..
reached school and every1 else went their own ways!!and i was left all alone!!
after walking back and forth from the office to the hall and bac to the office i finally saw another friend of mine named Matt..so v talked and walked and he asked where was i going and i too was hoping he would tell me where to go and I'll juz follow but in the end v juz ended up going to the office and asking where v shud wait!!
then they said v shud wait at the hall and so v did!!
but b4 tat v went to get another guy friend named Michael but v call him Mikey!!
and to the hall v go...
after talking and waiting for awhile the school bell finally rang and v were able to get into the hall for assembly!!

after assembly v had a group meetings wit the whole year 9 group and our year coordinator,Mrs.Mary Russell!!v received our timetables and v were told that v would b having our class photos on Monday so look your best...soo annoying!!
after that v went for Roll Call
Roll Call is like yr school houses where v would get updated on what is happening now and then..
of wat would b the upcoming activities and blah!!
next on the 2nd period i was already lost and i had no idea where i was going so i stopped and asked one of the senior students!!
at last i found my way to safety wit sum help..
i had GEOGRAPHY!!!soo soo coool!!coz the teacher made Geo sound so interesting..
and well yes v did study and took notes a lil...
had recess after that,recess i was totally blur but i had friends so v juz talked and talked and talked and TALKED!!the bell rang time for another class
after that i had JAPANESE as my next period and i had 2 period for Japanese how suckish is that!!
and it isn't as easy as you think it is!!
it's soo friggin hard!!i had to learn the basics coz all the other students had 2 years experience of Japanese and the 1st thing my teach said was get up and arrange yrself from shortest to tallest..
so as always i'll b the shortest!!!then had to answer some random questions was like an interview...
went bac to my seat and the teacher gav out sum question sheets and juz said this is the revision for last year and my imaginary jaw juz droped down!!
i looked at it and it was almost all Japanese and i did not understand a thing well except the ones tat are in English and sayonara but other than tat i dun!!AT last the teacher came to me and said how are you going and then he found out tat i hadn't learn Japanese at all...so i hav no choice but to learn all the basics where he gave me tis paper where Japanese letters and vowels were on it!!
i had to memorise all tat which would take ages wit all their signs and such!!
sensei(teacher) had helped me out and gave me a text book for me to learn my Japanese from scratch!!then then then i had to learn 2 years of basic Japanese and also learn my year 9 part of Japanese..
and b4 the half yearly exam which would reli soon i think..
then finally the bell rang and every1 went out of the classroom!!but i was the last one coz sensei wanted to talk to me abt my Japanese!!

had lunch and hung put wit friends while v talked till the bell rang AGAIN!!!
then i had History but v took at least 15 minutes to get our textbooks! at the hall and v went bac up the classroom to continue our lesson
but v took at least 10 minutes getting up and v took up 25 minutes from the 52 minute history lesson!
next had Science and i was going down to the lab when another science teacher said u gotta go bac up and u will c yr teacher there!!so i was already having a super heavy backpack but i dun mind after that coz v were allowed to use the Internet and to do sum research on cool scientists!!
after that went bac home!!!
after a whole day of school but it's aite coz the nest day which is today was Saturday and there's no school on Saturday!
how cool is tat!!1 day study and 2 days holiday!!
WOOOT!!!!but unlike any other student i had homework and i had to study my ass off for Japanese!!

well,it's getting late and i reli shud go and study rite now!!!
i'll probably post up my uniform pic tomorrow!!when i blog again!!i guess..

Jap:Sayoonara!!o yasumi nasai!!
Eng:Goodbye!!Goodnight!!=D

-the weird speaking Japanese Asian piggy-
I love my Asian bunny way back home!!
hugs and kisses!!
xd

No comments:

Post a Comment