Thursday, January 14, 2010

my last day?!

hmm...i fell reli reli sad now!!
well as i juz finished packing my bag and getting ready to go bac to Orange..
i keep on thinking tat i won't b able to c my bro and sis 4 a long time more and did i choose to go back tis early was a good idea...
i reli would miss them as i haven't been tis close to my siblings since when i was a toddler..
and now v all can hav more of a kinda grown up conversation
and wit my elder bro and my elder sis going off to U,i rarely see them anymore and they rarely come bac 4 hols...
and wit me currently staying in Orange wit dad...
i might almost neva see them till i finish my studies...
i dun wan tis to happen coz i love them a lot eventhough i dun show it...
they can b cool sumtims and they are when v get together during dinner,when cooking,juz jokin around at times...
hangin out in the living room
the 3 of us..laughing away...iwill reli reli miss tat...
GAWD!!!did i reli make a good choice of going bac today...
hmmm...well i'm actually leaving him too....
i wont b able to talk wit you anymore baby...
it will b tough but v both hav to try to not kill yrself b4 the other person replies...

hmm..the birds are chirping very loudly probably meaning tat it is time to go and wake up the gang..
and time 4 me to go..
so till the next comming post..


-sad piggy-
p.s. I reli will miss all of you!!!I hope v will always stay in touch 4va...
muaxx muaxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment