Monday, January 11, 2010

do I hate him?!

well he apologized to me but i wasn't online,as always!

and he felt reli sorry but i still felt tat sumting he did was wrong so i was reli reli confused rite now!!!

oh GAWD!!why cant you juz tell me wat he did was wrong and why i am feeling so bad!?!?!?

hate tis sooo much!!



he ssaid that he was gonna online after work and all but still it's at 4 am in the morning rite her in Australia...

so shud i wait 4 him..it;s 2 am rite here now!!

it 2 hours till he onlines?!

shud i wait?but my bro is asking me to sleep!!

sigh..mayb i'll juz talk to him tomorrow morning!!yea mayb i'll do it tat way!


hmm...i think i reli gotta go now b4 my big bro bcomes a monster soon!!

tis is goodbye till tomorrow!!

-Adelene is still confused-

No comments:

Post a Comment