Sunday, January 24, 2010

Counting down the days!!

ARGHHH!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!I missed church today and I wanted to giv the form in so tat i can help out in church on sundays!!
so unfair that my dad has to hav a paitent when it was time to go to church!
i woke up early and i slept early for nothing..and i had already gotten myself ready went my dad went out to fill up his gas tank..*sighs*
so so unfair!!

it's been so long since v talked!!!where are you and what happened to you!
no new posts on yr blog,no replies of emails,no online-ing on msn,no recent activities in facebook?!
yr reli making me worry bubba??!who knows you might b with sum other girl in Gurney?!
or mayb yr juz bz wit yr work at Crepes Cottage?

well,I have been counting the days on when i'll b starting school and when will I b going bac so that i can err....ok tis will sound reli lame..but lose weight for 1st day of school and for CNY coz i'll b putting on a lot of weight then..
well I hav 4 days till Orientation starts and 5 days till School starts..
Note:orientation is juz a day b4 school year starts!
Till I go back to m home sweet home will be 18 days!!

WOOOOOTTT!!!
and i know my bubba will b all hyper when he reads this..

It's reli sunny in Orange rite now and it is oso reli reli hot!!
i hope the weather will go down a lil so tat I can return the shoes I bought in the 1st place and buy sum err..wat is it...oh ya more school supplies..
have no idea wat i am gonna wear!!xp

when i was here last nite my dad photocopied sum exercises from my school books that i will do in SCHOOL!!!
and like now i'm stuck doing it till school starts!!
it's like practically every single night!!!
juz b4 i sleep i gotta do at leat 5 pages..
again Fun but unfair!!


so well,it's 7 pm and i'm running outta time again so i'll see to it tat i'll write more and hope to put pics soon..coz my blog kinda looks reli D-E-A-D!


Love,
Piggy Chen
p.s I hope bubba is orite?!

No comments:

Post a Comment