Sunday, January 10, 2010

is it over?

well,he finally went online but then the 1st thing he said to me was go sleep
and i was reli waiting the whole nite!
even making myself a cup of coffee but in the end i was told to sleep!!
but of course i didn't after tat as it was already 4:30a.m and i had to wake up at 8 am
and he told me to at least get sum sleep and go to sleep
i was reli pissed at tat time...
wat's the point of sleeping when u hav to wake up 3 hours later???
might as well dun sleep at all...



well,it's 6 am now and i'm still reli pissed...
for an hour i hav been trying to calm myself down but i juz can't till i sent tis message to him!

I never ever ever want to speak with you again(sumthing like it)
Bye and take care
Adelene

and after i sent it there was no way of turning bac!
and now i'm wondering if our relationship is finally over!
i mean i reli still love him but at tat moment he juz made me do mad tat i couldn't control myself anymore!!!

I know tat he did it coz he wanted me to sleep and get a lot of rest coz it has been 2 nights since i slept nicely and early!!and dun b a panda freak!!but eventhough i insisted tat i was fine,he still felt bad..
he thought he was selfish and thinking of his wants and needs but it was actually all me!
i had chosen to stay up and so tat v can b together longer but it juz made everything worse...
hmm...now i can reli say tat LOVE RELI SUX!!!especially Far distances one!!


i hav been thinking he wasn't actually selfish and i was the one being selfish coz he knew tat i would go online at nites and wait 4 him to talk with him..
and tat too is after work..where he would b reli tired and i'll make him talk to me and stay up longer and he doesn't get enuf rest too...
am i being selfish??
*sigh* i think i reli am selfish!!hmm...i should just stop going online at nites and limit my online time so tat tis wont ever happen again...but in the other hand..i'll b leaving to Orange soon and once i move there i won't b able to talk wit him ever again...till i get bac to m'sia or till i hav wifi at home!!
GAWD!!wut do u wan me to do!!
i'm so damn freaking confused rite now...


righto!!
it's time 4 me to get ready 4 church and probably get my eyes rested a lil bit b4 i go or not i'll b sleeping duriing the service which is not good at all...
hmm...time 4 me to go then...
so is our relationship over for good coz of me??
juz give me a sign wont u!!
coz i reli dun wan it to b...

good morning every1 in australia and goodnite 2 every1 in m'sia!!!
take care and the confused pig once again is leaving...
-still confused-
p.s kenn baby i still love you and i hope tat v will b together always!!
muaxx..i love you more than anything in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment