Tuesday, January 26, 2010

AUSTRALIA DAY!!

OZ OZ OZ!!!=D
it's the way to go!!
the title says all..
It's Australia day today!!
and no work for practically every1 in Australia!!(excluding the radio ppl)

there was a sale of aussie bbq at Cook's park near my house
so from 7 am in the morning tonnes of aussies came over to tis park and ate all the sausages,steaks and burgers all they want!
cars were parked till who knows where!!
so as i woke up due to the uber noisy cars and aussies walking and talking oh so loudly!
i was thinking of going out to the park but then i felt too FAT to go and eat those super fattening Food!!

and rather than waking up and eatin' my breakkie
this activity i did was the last thing any1 could think of!!
I went to clean the kitchen!!
I mean seriously from all things I clean the kitchen
organizing the shelves and all..
cleaning the floor and the fridge..
was sooo sooo tired after i finished everything...
and i still havent taken by bath at tat moment..so i stank a lot..(i think)
then my dad called up i went to answer the phone and my dad said to get ready as v were going out to eat..
but as i went out to meet him..i saw him walking halfway home coz the restaurant he said v were going out to was close!!
and i juz said to him I TOLD YA it would b CLOSED!!
but no he said he wanted to go..
so v resoluted to cooking lunch at home..
the yummiest lunch eva!!
Maggi Mee and Beef Pie!!
mmmmm....feeling hungry??xp

well,after lunch studying till rite now...
lame chemistry and biology playing wit my brain..
wit their stupid crossword puzzles...

it's 8 pm!!!
and i've been on the com for 5 hours..
how cool is tat...

well,u finally got yr com up and running again..
ooh!!yr gonna post pics!!unbelievable..xo
have fun downloading all those softwares..teeheee...=D


hmm..ok,i think i should probably cont. studying rite now..
so till the next time..
I"LL BE BACK!!!!!!!SUPER PIGGY WILL b back!!

wishing all Australians an AWESOME AUSTRALIAN DAY!!!!!


-your oh so FAT piggy-
p.s I love you a lot if you don't know tat yet!!muaxx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment