Friday, October 7, 2011

Giving up!

Hey everyone!
How are ya'll doing? Fine I hope..
Well,my term break is almost over..2 weeks go by really really quick..
For the past two weeks,I have been on lockdown for a purpose which is for an exam that I have to take in November..when I meant lockdown,I mean no going out of the house to see friends,no tv,no usage of the computer unless you have to look up something and I wasn't allowed to bake stuff like cookies or cakes or whatever(my hobby)..oh,I had no privileges to my phone at night..
The only reason why I wasn't allowed on the computer was due to Facebook,I am a freak on Facebook..no matter how disturbing the layout looks. Since I couldn't get on Facebook,I thought might be a great idea to deactivate it to stop him from getting pissed all the time and from me to stop receiving emails from it(cleaning out my inbox is what I hate)..
It was hard at first since I'm always on it..but as time goes along,I didn't feel it at all cause I had other things to do..
I didn't know that I had so much things to finish up and clean up..
It was different! I've realised that by going on Facebook so much,I never got enough sleep,never got enough exercise and definitely not enough study..
So,I'm so glad that I deactivated my account but my birthday is coming and I was told to reactivate it for a week cause there'll be a surprise..so,I'm pumped!
Well,thats the end for this post!!
See you guys!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment