Monday, October 10, 2011

I can hear the bells ring again!!

Hey,I told you I was gonna update this lousy old blog more often..
So how am I going so far?!
Well,school holidays are over and school is back on for another term..
Oh dear 8 weeks of pure cruelty!
But we kids live!! That's why there's so many of us!! We are such great warriors!! lol
Having not being back in school for very long I figure that after parents drop their kids to school,they party till they're all tired out which I pressume isn't for very long..
Today,all I heard over and over was "I wanna go home","I'm tired" and "I wanna be in my bed"!!
I don't think I've ever heard those lines as much as I did today!
But today went particularly aite..it was bearable..don't get why people were complaining so much..

I'm hoping tomorrow would be a better day cause its my birthday..so hoping something cool might happen..
=)
It's late and I still have homework so bye everyone..goodnight!!
Don't let the bed bugs bite! Unless they are radioactive ones and once you get bitten you have super powers..
Kaybai!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment