Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Food technology assessment!

Hey,I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything..been busy with assessment and exams..I do apologise for that..
Well,in case you didn't know I do food technology as an elective in school..its actually my last year doing it but still counts.. just recently I have officially finished my assessments and food technology was the last one! For this particular assessment,I had to make up a menu for an event and I had chosen to do a Valentine's Day dinner for two..
So my menu had consisted of a brushetta with Bacon and parmesan for entree..main I had a beef scotch fillet with red wine sauce and mushrooms with roasted honey,thyme and rosemary carrots..
And for dessert,I served puff pastry chocolate cigars with vanilla ice cream..
I was fairly proud with my menu as this was all thought by me and the recipes were written by me with a lot of practice and trial and error in the past..
If you want the recipe I shall put it up on my recipe blog..
Comment and tell me if you do!
To go to my blog..copy and paste this link...www.adeskitchen.blogspot.com
It is still quite new so don't be expecting a whole lot of recipes plus I am still a high school kid so not a lot of time to do it..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment