Thursday, November 11, 2010

it's almost time

been too long since i've been on..
my blog feels kinda dead right now actually..
anyway,it is that time again..
where books,notes,teachers,a quiet room and a nice cup of coffee or tea to keep us awake are our most bestest friends on earth..
The countdown has started. Study guides given out. Internet usage is scarce.
THE PRESSURE IS ON!!
As it is around 3 weeks till the big day which is the first day of the final year exams.
soo much to study and still so little time.
dad has been on my tail since the beginning of the month because of the exams.
it just feels like he is even more worried about my exam than i am..
eventhough i am pree' keen about my studies..(i think)
i havent been putting much effort into it..
sometimes i think it is just too hard...
studying isnt my thing in life..
having to sit on a chair and to read notes over and over again just makes someone feel sleepy and draggy....
it is just soo stressful..
i dont wanna complain but it's tooo hard and i dont like it...
*sigh*
wish God had made me smarter or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment