Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm SORRY!!

i juz wanna apologize coz i feel like it..


I'm Sorry I had done tat mistake upon u!

I'm Sorry that I have to move sooo far away.

I'm Sorry that I can't call you anymore!

I'm Sorry I hav abandoned you and left u alone!

I'm Sorry I haven't told you about this Blog!

I'm Sorry I can't be there when you need me the most!

I'm Sorry for everything tat I have done wrong!!

I'm Sorry for being so dull!

I'm Sorry for being so STUPID!!



I feel so bad rite now!!!


I too juz wanna say that!

I love you Kenn!

I HAVE and I will ALWAYS Love YOU!!!

I wish that i could always be wit u no matter what happens..

I'm sorry i missed your prom nite,yr birthday and our anniversary!

I feel like a good 4 nothing gf to you!

I miss u a lot!



gotta go bac home now!!

soooo


PIGGY OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment